MAKE A DIRECT IMPACT
Your donations and support make it possible for The Hamels Foundation to meet our mission of providing support for educational projects and programs for children. Through general donations, event sponsorships, direct project and program giving, your gift can make a difference in the life of a child.
100% of your donation directly supports the project of your choosing.
Donate any amount to any project of your choosing and share in our vision to empower children through education.
Leave A Legacy Donation Options
You can transform lives with a donation anywhere between $5 to $32,000. Every penny will directly impact the life of a child.
$5 – Feeds a student two meals for a day.
$10 – Provides 10 library books to be housed at the Namunda Primary School Library.
$15 – Provides a student with his or her own set of school supplies to use daily.
$20 – Provides a student with a routine medical examination, a pair of Shoes That Grow, or a Luci Solar Lantern.
$25 – Provides a washable, reusable personal hygiene kit for our female students.
$35 – Provides a school uniform to a student.
$50 – Provides an annual vision test and necessary eyeglasses for a student.
Gary Hamels Endowment Fund
In honor of a beloved husband, father, and friend. Donate any amount to our Gary Hamels Endowment Fund and help change a child’s life through the power of education.
P.O. Box 10654
Springfield, MO 65808
If you’re interested in planned giving to The Hamels Foundation, please contact us to learn more.
EDUCATION IS THE ANSWER
By supporting our Leave A Legacy Program, you can make a life-changing, direct gift to support our Namunda Primary School in Malawi, Africa.
- $85 – Your gift gives two students a safe space to read, write, and concentrate; which is proven to help increase retention.
- $150 – Provides a Namunda Primary School teacher with a desk, a key classroom resource to high performance.
- $500 – Provides classroom supplies for one year for teachers to effectively teach and for students to utilize while learning.
- $750 – Provides a library table and chairs for a fully functioning library to promote and enhance literacy.
- $1,000 – Provides sports equipment (per sport) to promote healthy lifestyles and give kids the opportunity to learn new activities.
- $5,000 – Feeds all students meals for one year.
- $30,000 – Provides teacher housing to secure the most talented teachers available.
- $32,000 – Funds the construction costs of one classroom at the Namunda Primary School.
Help support educational opportunities for children in the United States! When you make a donation towards our domestic projects, you are helping to:
- Provide stimulating learning environments
- Implement high-quality educational programs
- Enhance necessary provisions to promote learning
Your donations have helped fund over 70 school programs in the United States. If you would like to see educational improvements in your community, donate today!
Donate any amount. 100% of your donation will stay in the United States to support Project U.S.
Gary Hamels Endowment Fund
Gary Hamels worked in public education as a district administrator for over 35 years, believing that all students should receive an equal education; his goal was for all students to find a balance between academics and sporting activities. When you support the Gary Hamels Endowment program, your gift helps to improve local education, as well as supports cancer research trials.